Sunday, June 7, 2009

Flickr Photostream

P1000822


I have been always paranoid about letting out personal stuff on the net, mainly in fear of the Robot & Zombie Uprising that will commence 2012 with the rebirth of the divine Leader. Having my info so readily available would make it to easy for them to track and assimilate me. So I have kept most on the down low.

But looking through my photo-stream I realize I have a lot of photos people might find useful. So, I decided to slowly open my photo stream to the public.

I still have a lot of images to sift through before I open it all up but I will in time ;P It's good to share, I guess (^.^)b

I will fix up some photos and post them here occasionally.
I take photos for the most part as reference. ie: Painting, Drawing, Design, for any visual medium, you name it ||d(~.~)b|| There's a lot of locations, foods, signs & objects. So feel free to look, and if u want just let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment